Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Rush Day

Well when I woke up this morning, I looked over at a very exhausted Keree and decided that she could use her rest over school. She ended up sleeping almost to 930a. Once she got up, she laid around, drew pictures, played and got to watch some PBS. As for me, I spent the day trying to do some laundry, pack, finish up about a thousand projects and just trying to get through this day. In the evening, we spent almost 2 1/2 hrs packing our van, we not only had to pack things inside the van but we also used the roof rack. It was crazy. And I learned, I really hate the ratchet straps we bought. Still have to finish 200+ bows, take a shower, throw the clothes in the dryer and fold the load that's in the dryer and can't even count how many other things that need to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment