Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Back to Real Life

I have to say it's been really nice being away from home and honestly I really didn't want to come home. Things always seem simpler when you are away. This morning after dropping Keree off at school, I came home to work on a few things. Needless to say the time zone change, lack of sleep during the past week and mainly stress is kicking my butt. I'm exhausted. When I went to pick Keree up the summary said that they baked apple crisp and then voted if they were going to eat inside or outside. They choose outside and had a picnic. They read a book called Apple Pie takes you around the world and also learned a few new songs about apples. When Keree came out, she couldn't wait to show me the picture she drew. The picture was of Uncle and ours house, herself and a mean bad guy who doesn't like the sun. When we got home, we ate lunch and then my Mom and Keree laid down for a nap. I worked on printing tags for the kids consignment sale. I volunteered to work a shift on Friday and also drop off my items. I feel so unprepared for it and usually I make anywhere between $850-$1000, which at this point I'm pretty sure that isn't going to happen this time. It also didn't help that anytime I sat for a long period of time, I would start to doze off. Man, I'm exhausted. This evening, I kept waiting for the Cheer Coach to cancel because it looked like rain, but they didn't. This evening they learned a new cheer, which also involves a stunt. They lift Keree up and she stands on two other girls legs and then does a high V. It took them almost the entire practice to even get comfortable enough to perform half-way decent. But when they finally pull it off, it's gonna be awesome. Because the Cheer Mom is going to be gone, two of us other Mom's stepped forward to help out. So I am Cheer Mom the week of Sept 27-Oct 4. I'm pretty sure I could just feel the excitement from the Coach that I was going to help out. Ha,ha. Afterwards we headed home, watched the finale of America's got Talent and Keree headed to bed. And that's where I really need to be since I can barely keep my eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment