Monday, January 10, 2011

Snowman

This morning after dropping Keere off at school, I ran to the store to pick up a few food items since we are suppose to have a snow storm moving in super late tonight. When I came to pick Keree up, the summary said that they worked on making a paper mache snowman and talked about how to make a snowman. When Keree came out, she said that the Teacher called her up front of class and they read what her shirt said. Who would have thought I would pick out the perfect shirt for today. Keree was also excited because she drew a baseball snowman for Uncle. After a low-key afternoon, Keree put herself down for a nap and actually fell asleep by herself. While she was sleeping, her Cheer coach called around 4p and they canceled practice this evening because of the weather. WTH, the bad weather isn't even suppose to move in till after 10p tonight. I couldn't believe it, when Keree woke up, I told her practice was canceled and she was beyond disappointed. This evening, I made do is yourself pizzas. I used harvest wheat thin bread for the crust and we weren't disappointed. I love the taste of their bread and I love that it's so freakin' skinny, Keree will eat it. We ended our night by going outside because the Weatherpeople said it was beginning to snow, so Keree and I was going to catch a few snowflakes on our tongues before bed. When we got outside it was sleeting instead of snowing and frigid cold, so we didn't stay out long, because we didn't have our coats on. With 5+" of snow coming, I'm thinking snow day for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment