Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2 of 2011

When I woke up this morning, I had a plan. I needed medicine, so we were headed to the store. Of course, once your in the store, you get sucked in and a short visit, lasted 3 hours. But honestly, that's ok, they ended up marking down all their clearance stuff again to the lowest it will go. I was able to get almost everyone's birthday presents for the year, along with a few goodies for ourselves. We were excited to find a child-size snuggie for Keree, since she loves the one I got for Christmas. She wanted my Grandma to revamp my snuggie and add an extra set of arm holes for her. The snuggie we got her, solves the problem. Of course, when you get caught up in clearance savings, you forget why you came into the store. I was in the check-out line when I realized I had forgotten my medicine. When we got home, I was exhausted. I feed Keree a quick lunch, I took some medicine and we laid down for a nap. Unfortunately, Keree didn't want to take a nap, she was wide awake and driving me nuts. Finally after almost 2 hours, she succumbed to sleep and I was able to finally fall asleep myself. When we got up, we ate dinner and played for awhile. We spent our evening watching Sunday night football hoping our home team would make the playoff's. Needless to say, I should have watched something else because the game was disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment