Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Work day

This morning, after dropping Keree off at school, we headed home and started working. When I went to pick Keree up from school, the summary said that they worked in their journals, read a book about Halloween and played. What I find ironic is the school doesn't allow celebration of any holidays and they aren't suppose to discuss it. But here they are reading a book about Halloween. I just don't get it and honestly, I'm tired of trying to figure it out. When we got home, we spent the rest of the day upstairs working on sewing, cutting, ironing, sewing and sewing some more. Keree spent her time playing, she played with her Little People play sets and played with some of my Brother's old toys. I'm so blessed that she plays so well by herself letting me get my work finished. We finished our night quite late, in hopes that we could maybe get on the road tomorrow. But we just didn't get enough done to be able to leave tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment