Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mid-week

This morning Keree didn't want to go to school. It seems to have become a common theme but once she gets there she loves it or at least that's what I like to believe. While Keree was in school, I had to run a few errands, nothing like a good trip to the $1 store. When I came to pick Keree up, the summary said that they said good-bye to their friend, Jaxon. (from what I gathered he's going to a new school) They read the book Moving Day. Fixed Corn Dog casserole and then made bracelets for their dexterity. As, Keree walked out of class, she gave Jaxon a great big hug good-bye. I gotta say it was a little sad. When we got home, Keree ate a quick lunch and then she played, while I worked. She took a late nap, which has also become the norm. We were suppose to have Cheer practice without the Coach this evening but I was having a rough day and we didn't make it. I felt bad but I knew they weren't going to be doing too much without the Coach being there anyway. Keree was excited because that meant she got to watch Brick on tv. Since we've had practice the last few weeks on Wednesday, we have missed some of our favorite shows. I know, I know what the experts say about television but other than Wednesday night tv, I'm very strict about what she watches.

No comments:

Post a Comment