Monday, October 11, 2010

Running Behind

Keree woke up this morning in a grumpy mood. I can only guess it's because all we have done these past 4 days is go, go, go. My Grandparents headed half-way home today, my Grandpa has tests scheduled at the VA Hospital and they will have to stay 2 days in the big city. Before they left, they took us out to breakfast. Keree was off school today because it's Columbus day. I thought we would have some time to just sit and visit at the restaurant but I was amazed at how quickly our food was delivered. Keree was excited because the Great-Grandparents told her to pick whatever she wanted off the kids menu. She picked a baseball pancake. Keree was in heaven!! She was even more excited when her pancake arrived with a strip of bacon and a link of sausage. After we finished eating, we said our good-byes. Luckily, it wasn't all that hard because we knew we would be at their house by Wed or Thurs for a Show this weekend. When we got home, we started working at sorting, packing, tossing what was left from the yard sale. Since we seemed not to get much traffic at all, we had alot to go through. If we could salvage stuff off of a shirt or pants we would. I'm really excited at the thought of having enough zippers to attempt to make zipper bows and flowers! Since we spent basically the whole day outside working through everything, I missed making a Muffin Tin for Keree today. She reminded me right before bed that I didn't make her a special lunch today. And honestly, when she told me, she had complete and utter attitude about it. Thank goodness I know she's not feeling good, she didn't have a good nap and it was bed time. Otherwise, I'm running way behind for this weekend. I fill so unprepared and we have so much stuff to get done. This is the first time in a long time, I fill like I'm drowning with undone projects. I always feel a little stressed and feel like I've got a lot to get done before a show but usually we are prepared. This time, I am so far from feeling ready for this weekend or the trip down to my Grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment