Sunday, June 3, 2012

More Cleaning, Packing & Moving

Today, my Mom and I spent the day packing, cleaning and moving stuff again. So, Keree spent her time going up and down the stairs to make sure we were working and to supervise.  Which is something the physical therapist wanted us to work on, so it really worked out. I really am amazed at how much my Bro left behind during his last move (which was over 2 yrs ago). I'm also amazed as we move and pack, how much more space we would have had if his stuff hadn't have been here. I have to say, I'm not looking forward to our own move sometime between now and Fall. 
Keree kept hiding out of view and then would pop out and start giggling. This is looking over the second floor half wall down the stairs. Man, I really need to clean my stairs off, they sure are dirty. 


No comments:

Post a Comment