Saturday, December 18, 2010

Finally Push

Today was our final push in cleaning. I know people can't possible understand how cluttered I had let my house get the last few months but work came first. Because we were working in our living/kitchen/dining room, I lit our first fire of the year. I forgot how nice a warm fire is. While we cleaned, Keree would help but she spent most of her time playing Rapunzel. She used her rocking chair as the tower and then used Lightening Mcqueen and a Bendy Snowman for Rapunzel and her Mom, who really isn't her Mom but a Bad Guy (that's what Keree's kept saying). I can't tell you how many times I stopped to watch her play her rendition of the Tangled movie. By this evening, Keree was super excited because we finally got enough cleaned that tomorrow we are putting up our Christmas tree, nothing like the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment