Thursday, December 2, 2010

Driving through the Snow

As always before we start on a trip, I check the weather. I check the weather for not only here but for major cities on our itinerary, so I've got an idea what I'm driving into. Well, I guess they would call it a freak snow storm that we drove into because there was no mention of snow or bad weather. So for almost 3 hours of our trip, we drove in near white out conditions. I was so thankful to get past the half-way mark on our trip and see only light flurries the rest of the way. When we got to my Brother's place, he was still at work. So, we made a quick stop at the grocery store for dinner ingreditents. We decided to make shake n' bake chicken, baked potatoes and a salad. Keree had so much fun shaking the chicken. She would shake so hard sometimes, I was pretty sure the bag was going to break. My Brother ended up having to work late, so we ate before him but I still think he was thankful for not having to worry about dinner. We spent the rest of the evening getting ready for Friday and Saturday. We don't know what to expect but anything that has anything to do with baseball is got to be fun...doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment