Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Still Sick

This morning, I woke up thinking I felt ok, but the minute I moved I was pretty sure it was the end of me. I took Keree to school just so I could come home and sleep. When I picked Keree up from school, they had spent the day outside playing. Since it was so nice outside when we got home, I grabbed a chair and let Keree burn some more energy. She rode up and down the sidewalk at break-neck speeds. Thank goodness she only crashed twice, when taking her turn too quickly. She was also excited because she got a postcard from my Brother's recent trip to PA. After we headed inside, I let Keree fix her own lunch (wafer turkey meat, slice of american cheese and chips). As soon as she was finished eating, we both laid down for a nap. Since I felt so awful, I literally did nothing the rest of the day. Keree did join my Mom for some time upstairs and she worked on turning straps inside out. Which Keree thought she was such a big help and didn't realize that both my Mom and I consider it tedious work. Hoping that I feel better tomorrow because this sucks being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment