Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Paint

By this morning when we woke up, the snow had melted and instead we had gotten so much rain that the front yard was flooded. Luckily, it had stopped raining, so after getting dressed it was off to school. I had dressed Keree warmly because I was pretty sure they would go outside. When I went to pick Keree up, she was covered in paint. It was all over her hands, on her sleeves, on her face and then there were her pants. I have no idea, with the gigantic plastic full body aprons how paint got on her but it did. Once we headed home, I fixed a quick lunch before we headed upstairs. I spent the day primarily sewing, it still blows my mind how many projects that I'm needing to get done before our next show. But actually, my big plan is to get a ton of stock done, so that way, I'm not having to work as hard during the summer and in-between shows. So if this works, I'll be able to spend more time doing fun and educational stuff! As for Keree, she spent her day playing. Actually she pretended most of the day that she was the Statue of Liberty. She used her wood cutting board as the tablet and some megablocks from her Ariel set to create the torch. It was so funny to watch her stand on her stool, perfectly still for half-hours at a time. The rest of the time she spent her time being a chef. She cooked pretend creme brulee, filet mignon with a goat cheese puree and some roasted asparagus. Do you think I've been letting her watch the food channel too much? We headed downstairs late (after 7p), so that meant a late dinner, a story and then off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment