Thursday, May 27, 2010

Visit with Family

Well it seemed from the minute we woke up, anything we had planned was not going to get done, so as you guess school fell to the back burner. I'm so upset we have now missed a second day in a row. Seriously, I'm starting to feel like a failure because of the two missed days. On a bright note, we drove the next County over and got to see my Cousins D & S, also some other Cousins, Aunt and Uncles. We had a great visit but really wish I would have gotten to spend more time with just D & S. Even though we don't get to see them that often, I feel a special connection to both of them. Maybe it's because they are genuine and have the most amazing relationship. I really wish that someday I would be so lucky to find someone and that our love be as strong as theirs. After D & S left, we didn't stay much longer. I changed Keree into her nighttime clothes before we headed home because my Mom was certain she would fall asleep. Needless to say, when we got home, Keree was wide awake and wanting a brownie. Which, I had promised her earlier in the evening. Since desserts are a rare treat for us, I kept my promise. Well it's now super late and we've got PT early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment