Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My First Day

Well today was my first day and I survived. I have to say that going back to a full time, 8 hour a day job is hard after doing my own thing for the last 3 1/2 years. My day went like this,  I got up before 4:30am, out of the house by 5am and at the office by 6am. I wasn't meeting the guys who were training me until 6:30am. Luckily, the guys were just a bunch of good ole' boys and we got along great. Which honestly made the day go by alot better and even though I missed Keree. I wasn't sobbing and missing her, which was a huge improvement from yesterday. After 8 hours of work, it was time to head home. I called my Mom and Keree on my drive home. Of course, hearing their voices made me want to come home right away and being emotional, I started crying again. But I recovered pretty quickly. I took a picture of me in my new work clothes and sent it to Keree. She thought I looked pretty funny. After I got home, my night was spent talking to my Uncle, trying to watch mindless tv to take my mind off missing Keree and finally having to tell him, I need to go to bed to get up early.

No comments:

Post a Comment